Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Possibilities of Love


I am a well of love that fills to the brim then overflows. It's a bottomless well fed eternally by the love of God for it is He that fills me.

I love my family and friends but I also feel love toward people I don't know and may never have the opportunity to meet around the world. I sometimes wonder if I am just one of a privileged few to feel this depth of love, that it fills my heart near to exploding with the joy of it. I see so much to love all around me in so many ways. I see the beauty in nature and I feel love. I see children happily playing together in harmony and I feel love. I hear the voice of an earthbound angel singing a song that touches me and I feel love. I see an aging couple across a small table holding hands and I feel love. I see a soldier coming home or heading off on deployment, arms wrapped around his wife or girlfriend or kneeling to hug his children and I feel love. I see a doe in the woods with her beautiful spotted twins grazing next to her and I feel love. There are so many things in this world filled with trials & suffering and yet these visions of love are what fill my heart and remind me without love there is nothing.  ♥*´¨`*♥....and the greatest of these is love.♥*´¨`*♥


The reason this topic came to mind is because there are so many friends I have made on the social site of Face Book and I feel love for them no matter where they are in the world. How blessed I feel to be able to love others and feel their love in return. Love breeds peace and harmony while hate breeds contempt and selfishness. 

1 Corinthians 13 4:7 

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 

1 Corinthians 13:13

 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.