Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Memories that Fall Brings

The beautiful colors of red, orange and gold,
That announce the changing of seasons.
The fragrance adds it's own special touch
And lifts my spirit for so many reasons.
Hearing the sound of the leaves as they crunch
As I walk through these trees so admired.
To see God's handy work around everywhere
Leaves me feeling content and inspired.
I smell the wood smoke from someone's fire
Which only sets the tone for this day.
I breathe in deeply and close my eyes
And let memories take me away.
Away from the pain that fills me up
To a place where I'm healthy once more.
Where my life is filled with laughter and love,
Everyday, as it has been before.
by Marti Gipson
Sept. 25, 2011


     Oh yes...it's one of those days. It amazes me how, even on days where my pain isn't severe, it's still there. Like a haunting spirit that lingers within, with a dullness that can only be felt enough to know it's there and to make you so uncomfortable that you still aren't yourself and every effort to accomplish anything is only a passing thought and seems impossible to do. I still have it better than most and I still have my faith and love in God, to see me through. It's a small price to pay for all the blessings I have had and continue to have in my life. I have wonderful parents who are still with me. I have the greatest sons a woman could ever hope for who have brought me lovely daughters and the most amazing grandchildren. I miss them terribly because they are all in Colorado (and Texas) but I see them when I can and talk to them as often as I can. See what I mean...truly blessed. 
     I'm also blessed to have found a wonderful man in my fall years ( and thanks to my health issues I also mean that literally :) ) to whom I am so devoted. We are having some struggles right now partially due to my health issues because there is nothing he can do to make it better and I think he is feeling at a loss. That's all right though. I understand. I am praying that we can get over this rough patch intact because I know he loves me and I am crazy about him so if you've a mind to...please pray for us both. (now I know my family will most likely see this so don't worry...everything is all right it's just one of those things.)
     I just felt like sharing this poem with you and to let you know that I'm okay, just feeling a bit on the outside looking in and it brings me down a bit and I needed to get it off my chest and this is my place to do just that.

Thanks for listening!

 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ❤.❀✯Lotsa ☃ Love✯•.❤ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
✿❀•*¨*•.¸¸ Prayers Without End ¸¸.•*¨*•❀✿
 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Gentle Hugs Wrapped Around You♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.