Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who Am I!

Who Am I?
Psoriasis
High Blood Pressure 
Migraines
Kidney Stones
Tension Headaches
Diabetes 
Allergies
Depression
Anxiety
Fatigue
 Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy  
Diabetic Neuropathy 
Fibromyalgia
 Osteo Arthritis
Psoriatic Arthritis
 I am so much more than that.
I am a woman!
I can do anything!
Or at least I used to...
I may not always accomplish everything I set out to do but I try as hard as I can on any given day. Some days it isn't worth the pain and effort and other days I feel like Super Woman. When I feel like that you can be relatively sure that I am going to be out of commission the next day or two. When you have invisible disabilities you try to do everything you can when you have a "good" day. The problem is in trying to make up for "bad" days you do more harm to your body and it lets you know in a BIG way. What I'm trying to get at in such a round about way is:
If you love me:
Be patient
Be kind
Be helpful, not hurtful
Be understanding, even if you don't.
No one is telling you that you have to like everything that is going on with me because I most certainly don't. I miss so many things that I have lost the ability to do. It's not like I enjoy lying around like a pile of junk. I miss my freedom more than anything else. I hate the limitations that the pain instills. 
Do you really think I like pain? 
Do you really think I like staying home all the time? 
Do you really think I'm just lazy? 
Do you really think it's just part of getting older?  
Do you really think I don't miss all the things I used to be able to do that I loved so much?
If you do, then you are the most self centered, inconsiderate, ignorant person I know and you can kiss my 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:19 AM

    You are a wonderful woman and your writing this is an inspiration to those suffering from disabilities. Keep up the good work and and I know you will be blessed for it. I try not to talk about your disabilities so much, except in prayer as I ask God to if not heal you to ease the pain, and make your life easier.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.