Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jumbled Thoughts

     Some days the pain is almost more than I can take. Today is one of those days that I have to push myself to function at my most minimal capacity. It weighs on my heart when I hurt to much to be worth anything. I know it sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself but that's really not it. I just hurt!
     I still can acknowledge the wonderful things around me and in my life and be grateful. That is only the grace of God that allows me that joy and peace of mind.
     I hate the pain tears when I know that I am so blessed I should only be singing God's praises. Then before I realize it those same tears seem to be tears of love for what I do have.
     I know I'm rambling today and I don't know why I continue but I need to put what I'm feeling into words. It's healing for me to do so.
     I'm luckier than many because I do have an outlet in my writing. It lets me shout out my anger and frustration, my pain and sorrow, my love and joy and every emotion I have trouble containing for fear I might explode. I am a highly emotional person and feel things deeper than I want to sometimes. They call it empathy. There are times I wish I didn't feel so much of what other people are going through because it causes me a great deal of sadness and heartache. But on the other hand it allows me to share in their joys and celebrate the great things that happen in their lives.
     I once took a test to determine what gifts God has given me to use for His glory and empathy was at the top of the list.Thank you God for your many gifts and blessings in my life. Even when I am feeling bad You always remind me how much You love me and that I am Your child.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.