Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

All of creation

Well, as usual I have been terrible about keeping up with my blogging even though I have done a lot of soapbox dancing on Facebook. I sometimes think I am better off just writing in here what I am thinking, feeling, whatever and just getting things off my chest. There is always so much going on on Facebook that keeps me distracted and so many things that need to be said but sometimes gets overlooked. For example...I've got this ongoing philosophy regarding how I think mankind needs to look at things in order to have more peace in the world. I firmly believe that:
  • Do no harm, either physically or emotionally.
    If everyone did their best to treat one another with kindness and to respect each others rights we wouldn't have so much conflict in this world. Same goes for each others differences...diversity is what creation was all about. God understood what differences were and made it so that those differences still allowed all living things to co-exist in harmony. What's changed that we can't show someone who is different the same kind of compassion that we would show a brother or sister?
    The Bible says that God created man in His own image. I don't think that meant Adam looked like God but that he had a heart to love with, a brain to think with, arms to give comfort, and legs to travel across the land in search of other living creatures that might need that love & comfort.
    This attitude so many people have towards their fellow man & woman has gotten mixed up somewhere along the way and I think Satan was the instigator of that. He is the one who seeks conflict because as they say...divided we fall. Why is it since God created all living things can we not accept different races, different sexes, different religions, different beliefs. Since the days of Babel when the tribes went their separate ways has our world been so filled with hatred for anyone that is different from "our" people.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.