Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Starlight, Starbright, 1st star I see tonight....

How I wish that was all it took to make sense of everything going on in my life. I'm trying to get plenty of sleep but at times it never seems like it's enough. I have noticed if I wake in the morning and sit on the side of the bed and start nodding off I will wake up talking  to someone or making motions with my hands like I'm doing something but once I wake it's gone. Kind of creepy to me. It doesn't matter if I have slept relatively good and was able to fall right back to sleep if I woke up in pain or had to go to the bathroom. I just don't understand how no more than I do most days that I should be this tired. My body is exhausted but my mind keeps trying to do things. I'm surprised I'm not sleep walking. I guess if it was easier for me to get up I probably would be. My question is....have any of you experienced anything like this? It kind of creeps me out when I wake up replying to a question someone has asked me or I'm trying to do something with my hands to make something or type something that someone has told me to do. I just don't know how to explain this, if it's even related to my Fibromyalgia or any of the other illnesses I have. I know it bothers me because I don't understand it so I was hoping some of you might have experienced this or know what might be causing it so I can put my mind at ease. I don't think I'm any crazier than I have ever been and I still feel so much love for family, friends, and most of mankind. This just really bugs me so if someone who reads this could respond and let me know if this is something I need to look into or if it's part of the Fibro World I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.