Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hear My Prayer

Father hear my prayer today.
Make this hurt just go away.
The physical pain is enough to bear,
But this broken heart feels beyond repair.

I know miracles are within your power.
You're always with me in my darkest hour.
You've heard my every sob and cry.
You've even heard me ask you "Why?".

I don't know why I question you now.
I know that it's up to you somehow.
I need to trust my faith in you,
Because you always see me through.

I lift my eyes and hands to you,
To let you know my love is true,
Because you loved me first, I know,
Of all my sorrows, I can let go.

I lift my voice to heaven above
Knowing you're sending down your love
To bring me comfort from my pain
And remind me of your power again

I know my life is in good hands.
On your promises I will stand.
Thank you God for loving me.
Your obedient child, I will ever be.

written by Martha E. Gipson 
October 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.