Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pain Pain Go Away

Today is one of those days when I have about given up and given in to Fibro. All I want to do is lie down with a heating pad & pop pain pills like candy. I thought Fibromyalgia didn't get worse over time that it just was and there it stayed. I'm so confused. I have the Nueropathy and the Psoratic Arthritis as well and I know they can get worse. I just know that the last three days have gone from bad to excruciating. All I can do is cry when the pain killer wears off. This is no way to live. I apologized to my wonderful fiance last night because I know it frustrates him, but dammit, how do people think I feel. I'm not a couch potato but I am becoming one some days. It's so unfair to ask someone to sit by and watch you feel sorry for yourself when he has to go to work everyday and I can't seem to do the dishes everyday, much less anything else. I HATE this! I definitely try my best to keep my spirits up and to lift up the people around me so I apologize to you all, too because I just can't seem to shake this pain filled flare long enough to say the right words to give you comfort. Just know that you are thought of in the kindest way and with much love & prayer. I know this to shall pass but I sure hope it would finish a bit quicker.
♥Love & Gentle Hugs & Prayers♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.