Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OH YEAH! I'm back on Blogger!

I can't believe it...I am finally able to get back and post on my blog and I really would like to have as many of my FB friends as I can sign up as followers so you can get to know me even better. I love the freedom to say what I want and be able to share it with people who I think might be interested in my thoughts, my poetry, etc. Please share your thoughts and opinions with me. As you can see my poems are not something I share with everyone but I do want to share them with people whose opinion matters to me. Some you may like...some you may not but check it out & give me a chance to share even more of myself with you.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ★*´¨`*♥ Love, Gentle Hugs & Prayers♥*´¨`*★Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
❤.•✯☃✯•.❤ May your life be filled with... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Joy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, ♥ Love ♥ & ♪♪♪ Laughter ♪♪♪! May you be blessed with good health, prosperity, & above all...a sense of gratitude for all the blessings in your life.❤.•✯☃✯•.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.