Welcome to My Thoughts

Welcome to my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes for my future and the future of mankind. I find myself in a position of having my world turned upside down and have found a safe place for me to go and say what's on my mind & in my heart and I want to share that with all those I care about. So •*¨*•.¸¸ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Welcome Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸¸.•*¨*•., and I hope you find some answers and some enjoyment while you explore my blog and get to know me on a deeper & more personal manner.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,
I know I'm running out of time,
To get my list to you.
You're loading up your sleigh right now
And hitching reindeer, too.

What I want for Christmas
Really isn't just for me
It's a gift for everyone
For our Mankind family

Most would love to have it
To share with one another,
The gift of unconditional love
And peace between all brothers.

That is my Christmas wish this year,
And all the years to come,
Until we all can live in Peace
And give love to everyone.

 by Marti Gipson 12/17/2010


♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love & Gentle Hugs & Prayers Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. They are deeply appreciated.